PURE HAIR IS CHRISTCHURCH’S LEADING SUSTAINABLE HAIR SALON. MEET OUR TALENTED TEAM MEMBERS!
Pure Hair stylists and barbers offer extensive experience and knowledge to achieve the swoon-worthy look you’ll love, while nourishing your hair. Our talented team members are passionate about earth-friendly practices, and committed to ensuring our sustainable hair salon offers an incredible and ethical experience.
Pip is Pure Hair’s Salon Founder and Director! Her passion for sustainability and quality hair service is the driving force behind the Pure Hair brand, which Pip established to offer a more natural, environmentally-friendly and sustainable salon to benefit staff and clients alike. With more than 30 years’ experience, Pip has extensive knowledge and experience within the hair industry — from judging hairdressing competitions to launching her own hairdressing training company. As a Master Cutting Stylist and member of the Canterbury Westland New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers Inc. Pip has won numerous cut and colour awards, including representing Canterbury/ Westland in Nationals and being second runner-up in the New Zealand World Cup.
- Leave the lather of your shampoo in your hair for 1 minute, then rinse out. Also do the same with your conditioner (can be a bit longer than a minute) and voila! Beautiful hair!
- “If it can’t be reduced, reused, repaired, rebuilt, refurbished, recycled or composted, then it should be restricted, redesigned or removed from production.” ~ Pete Seagar
- Use professional products and lock in a weekly treatment to keep your hair in prime condition.
- If your hair is past your shoulders, run some serum through it and braid it each night before bed to prevent any damage whilst sleeping.
- Salons and clients should choose microfibre towels, as they take less energy to wash and dry.
New Team Members –
Claudia – Senior Stylist and Barber
Nikki – 3rd Year Apprentice
Layla – Apprentice